Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America in Boston is postponed.
IMAGE After weeks of monitoring the changing situation around COVID-19 and assessing the full spectrum of information, the organizer of the Seafood North America in Boston decided that the 40th edition of Seafood Expo North America / Seafood Processing North America will not take place as planned in March and will be postponed to another date, not known yet.
– We have been observing our partners’ concern over the coronavirus situation for a long time. Many of them canceled their arrival in Boston, which is why we fully understand and respect the organizer’s decision – said David Roberts from FACH-PAK Nort America.
CFIA Rennes 2020 postponed to May!
This year’s 24th edition of the CIFA food industry supplier fair in Rennes, which was originally scheduled for March 10-12, was postponed by the organizer and will take place May 26, 27 and 28, 2020 at the Parc des Expo Rennes Aéroport.
– Thinking of the local health situation, this decision was reasonable. The health of our employees, partners and clients is our priority – commented Pawel Czartoryjski from FACH-PAK France.
2019 was a record year
The company broke another record in sales and introduced new devices such as mixers for trolleys and mixers for loose products. Herring portioning lines and custom-made machines also proved to be bull’s-eye.
– This amazing progress is the result of very hard work of the whole team and constant listening to the needs of the market. It is also the effect of a high bar and a clearly set goal of building an increasingly stronger company and brand position. Sam Walton said „Great expectations are the key to everything,” and we stick to this motto – Tomasz Budrewicz commented.
A lot is happening on the investment side: a new warehouse hall is currently being built at the production plant, which is to meet the growing number of orders and ensure the safe inventory of steel and parts. We have also gained new people to our team.
The company is also optimistic in 2020. One of the reasons is the acquisition of strategic distributors in Russia, USA, Australia and South Korea who generate regular full container orders and the fact that at the beginning of this year we were able to receive an invitation to an exclusive group of suppliers of one of the largest meat processing networks in Poland.
Let’s meet at Food Tech in Warsaw
It will be a great opportunity to talk about the benefits of using our devices in your plants.
At the fair we will show number one in our sale- the tipper for trolleys.
To receive a free invitation, please contact us by email.
See you at stand no. 411 in hall E!
BOXMECH with a contract for the distribution of tippers and mixers in Korea.
25 nov 2019
We would like to inform you about the next milestone in the export of our machines. This time we met a client and business partner from Seoul who successfully sells BOXMECH devices on the Asian market.
An exclusive contract giving the customer exclusive rights on the Korean market was signed during the meeting. According to the provisions of the contract, the main product offered on this market will be tippers and mixers produced in the Słupsk plant.
– For over 25 years, we have been representing European manufacturers of food processing machinery on the Korean market. The past months and the first delivered machines have proved that we are dealing with top-class devices We are particularly interested in tippers and mixers for which we see huge potential in the domestic market – said the President of the Korean company Mr. Ben Lee.
Ms. Miyoung Park
tel. +82 313 870 628
NEW! Mixer for trolleys from Boxmech
20 nov 2019
To meet the expectations of our most demanding customers who need massaging, marinating and mixing products, we have introduced to our offer mixers for trolleys. The model BMMC has an extremely wide range and versatility of use. The mixer works with standard trolleys with a capacity 200 liters and processes up to 200 kg of product in one cycle. In addition, the tumbler achieves a 50% vacuum degree, but it is possible to increase this parameter by using reinforced trolleys. The BMMC mixing device has been designed to ensure thorough massaging, mixing and pickling. The device has also been equipped with a digital monitor on which we can easily program the start time, length or turn off the vacuum in a simple and intuitive way. The BOXMECH mixer is also friendly in maintaining cleanliness and the highest hygiene standards.
The first tipper with airtight discharge.
18 oct 2019
To meet the expectations of the most demanding customers, we designed and delivered mobile tipper with airtight discharge. Thanks to the use of a specialized sealing system, emptying even liquid contents remains precisely and does not spill out of the tray. This is particularly important when emptying loose and liquid products.
The tipper was designed based on the BMS1000 model. In addition to the hermetic dump system, it has been equipped with safety nets, stabilizing feet as well as light and sound signals. Thanks to the use of a special lifting and tipping system, it is possible to lift a large container, heavy up to 900 kg. This model is called wide tipper, this means that we place the container on the tipper, and more precisely on its profiles. Such a system of placing a container or box on a tipper allows convenient access by a pallet truck. It is compatible with all pallets and pallet containers with a base of 1200 × 1000 on the market
New mobile tipper for different heights
In the last days, we delivered the first device from a new line of mobile tippers dumping for different heights. Thanks to the use of a special lifting and tipping system, it is possible to lift a large, heavy container up to 900 kg to a certain height (max 1651mm) and then tilt it. The stainless steel tippler BMS1200 UH is the most universal model of mobile tipplers dedicated to various types of containers. This model is called wide tipper, this means that we place the container on the tipper, and more precisely on its profiles. Such a system of positioning a container or box on a tipper allows convenient access by a pallet truck. It is compatible with all palettes with a base 1200 × 800, 1200 × 1000 and 1200x1200mm available on the market. Model BMS1200 UH, after extending the discharge tray, can handle insulated containers type 400, 430, 430, 600, 630, 660, 700.
Premiere of BOXMECH’s tippers at St. Petersburg fair!
During SEAFOOD RUSSIA EXPO i St. Petersburg we officially presented our tipper to Russian audience. We tried to give the best possible support to our representative from Kaliningrad who started to sell the devices starting from 2019 in Russian market.
– We’ve been receiving lots of inquiries regarding stainless tippers destined for food processors. The vast majority of fish processors have invested to renovate their production plants. BOXMECH’s tippers are of the highest quality so we decided to put them in our wide offer range – Vladimir Turchin, exclusive distributor of BOXMECH in Russia.
Petersburg’s event is the biggest event of its kind in Russia. Next edition will take place in July 2020. We will be there!.
BOXMECH’s tipper „were twinkling” at Polfish!
18 jun 2019
Last days of May were concentrated at POLFISH, the biggest event for fish processors that takes place each two years in Amber Expo Gdańsk, Poland. From 29th to 31st May we presented tipper model BM-1000 which is compatible with insulated tubs and container made by FACH-PAK. We met there lots of our business partners. It was a great opportunity to exchange opinions, needs and future plans.
During the event we offered battery-supplied tipper destined for the most popular containers in the market. In comparison to other suppliers only BOXMECH had a mobile type of the tipper!
– We’re not surprised at all. Mobile stainless tippers are still a niche product but the demand still increases. I’m really statisfied that the BOXMECH is becoming a leader in polish market and it’s spreading activity on foreign ones – said Tomasz Budrewicz z BOXMECH.
Tippers for BOXMECH conquers Brussels!
15 May 2019
We presented BOXMECH’s wide range of products destined for fish processors.
– BOXMECH presence at the fair resulted in new business relations and ideas. The fair made us to believe that our offer is not attractive only in our domestic market but also abroad. This ensures us that all efforts we put into BOXMECH project were not for nothing! To prove it, let’s mention that presented device was sold to Belgian customer! – Jacek Wiśniewski, new project coorinator in BOXMECH.
Premiere of BOXMECH’s tippers in Brussels.
10 Apr 2019
Thanks to growing distribution and constant development we’re present not only in Europe but also in the other continents!
Visit us in Brussels 7th – 9th May. Hall no. 4, booth no. 5834!
Herring’s portioning line now available in BOXMECH.
26 Mar 2019
The infrastructure will be extended to two new BOXMECH’s stationary tippers that will operate insulated tubs type 660 made by FACH-PAK. Full customized devices are result of ncooperation with the customer. So far they we’ve been using 6 devices of ours!
Let’s discuss about BOXMECH’s machines in Boston!
22 Feb 2019
North America Seafood Expo in Boston will take place 17-19.03.2019. It will be the first time we present BOXMECH’s mobile tipper in the USA destined for the most popular fish totes 40×48’’. Boston’s Seafood fair is the biggest event for fish and frutti di mare processors. Visit our booth #780W! If you can’t be there you will be able to see BOXMECH’s devices this year in Brussels, Gdansk and Minsk. For more info please check section: FAIRS.
Column tippers now available from BOXMECH!
11 Feb 2019
BOXMECH’s offer range becomes larger! Here it comes the giant (yes, indeed)! Brand new column tipper can empty containers even up to 4 meters! Regular model has 2 kW, power supply of 400V and weight of 850 kgs. Customized heights from 1 to 5 m available on request. The biggest advantage of this device is its reliability and safe way of operation.
Such machines are being used in bakery, slather houses, fish processing.
Very first double tipper!
23 Jan 2017
BOXMECH likes challenges. Please welcome our brand new double tipper for containers 120×80 cm. It was built for one of the biggest fish processor from seaside are of Poland. This device was made for mixing two half-products at one time.
BOXMECH at POLFISH 2017!
12 Jun 2017
After Boston and Brussels the time has come for domestic fair in Gdańsk. Amber Expo gathered lots of polish fish processors.
– Fish processors are the biggest part of our customers that’s why we decided to participate in Polfish again. It’s a great opportunity to meet them in person and present new products. This year our no.1 is obviously stainless tipper designed for insulated tubs and single-wall containers. From now on we’re going to produce the devices under trademark BOXMECH – said Tomasz Budrewicz, CEO FACH-PAK Sp. z .o.o. Sp.k. – owner of BOXMECH.
PS. During POLFISH one of the device was sold because the customer couldn’t wait to start using it in his production plant!
BOXMECH starts production of stainless steel tippers for containers.
26 Apr 2016
Along with upcoming events Seafood Expo Global in Boston and Seafood Processing Global in Brussels we will officially present very first BOXMECH’s stainless tipper for containers and insulated tubs. Mobile type was made of the top quality materials and components.
– It took as half a year to finish works on design and construction of our tippers. It’s quite long but our aim was to build a product that will be robust and competitive with others available in the market. The tippers are lighter and stronger in comparison with the competitors. Also we put strong accent on individual customization so that the devices can be modified due to particular customer needs – said Tomasz Budrewicz, CEO FACH-PAK Sp. z .o.o. Sp. K. owner of Boxmech.
– BOXMECH’s tippers are compatible with insulated tubs and single-wall containers made by FACH-PAK. They were designed to fit to any others so their flexibility makes them one of the kind and customer-friendly equipment – explains Marcin Bober, coordinator of BOXMECH.
According to board’s confirmation serial production is expected to begin in few months. Meanwhile our constructors are working now on new project. More details very soon. Stay tuned!